DREAM JOB

 

I remember when I was 9 years old, my dream job was being a teacher. I like to always make a lesson plan, buy chalk from the store and an illustration board to write on it and I call my younger brother and cousin to teach them. I also wear a skirt, long sleeve and sandals so I can look like a teacher. I was excited to go in school because I wanted to learn what a teacher does. How to teach, interact with students and above all be a good role model. And when I attended Senior High School, I didn't have a problem choosing the strand I would take because the education course was included in Humss. I am happy with myself because my parents want me to become a teacher when the day comes. That's why this is the dream job that I want to take when I get to college and I promise to myself that I can handle it until I become a full-fledged teacher.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DANCING